Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Well hot and heavy pumpkin pie

Somewhere my future husband is out there wondering where I am. Somewhere he is frustrated with the endless dates and relationships that aren't just quite right. Somewhere he is wondering where his perfect girl is. The one who laughs loudly and often. Who takes delight in the deep green color of grass. Who is content just being in the sun. Who loves everyone...really.

Someone out there is going to listen to me when I have my grand ideas (Even though they usually come to me very late at night). And it will be ok that while I'm passionately speaking my mind he will look at me and really not be listening at all because all he can think is "Wow. I am so lucky that she is mine. She is amazing."

Every day could be the day I meet my Someone and that makes me very excited.

1 comment:

Jenla4033 said...

You will find him. It took me a long time, but I finally have my prince. I had to kiss a lot of frogs, but it's OK, I had to go through that to truly appreciate this love that I have.