5 things that made me happy today
1. Going to church.
2. Taking a shower mid day
3. Feeling the warm sun.
4. Realizing the kids camp I am working at tomorrow doesn't start until 1pm.
5. A sweet friend who always greets me with a smile and hug.
Books that made a difference to me
1. Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
3. The Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman
4. A Year in the World by Frances Mayes
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
6. The scriptures by God :)
Movies I can watch over and over
2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
3. Little Women
4. The Notebook
The best songs ever (aka the ones I can remember right now)
1. Thinking over by Dana Glover
2. I'll be by Edwin McCain or The Goo-Goo Dolls
3. These are the Days by Sugarland
4. Happy Ending by Sugarland
5. Seabreeze by Tyrone Wells
6. Broken Glass by Annie Lennox
7. 32 flavors by Ani DiFranco
8. Criminal by Fiona Apple
9. Silent all these years by Tori Amos...actually the entire cd Little Earthquakes
2 things I wish I could change
2. My need to control everything