So I didn't post a Things I love Monday list last week. Meh, it's my blog. So here is a list of things that I love.
1. Being busy. I like have structure to my day. There's nothing I dislike more than a day with nothing planned. This week I have really outdone myself. I'm pretty proud that I have managed to fit in time with awesome friends.
2. Learning. I love school though I may not always like homework. There is nothing more exciting to me than picking out classes arranging my schedule and buying new notebooks. Next term I'm taking Constitutional Law, Causes of War, Biology, and French, and I might take one more class. I'm not sure yet. That may be too much for me.
3. Road trips, but not just road trips. I love driving on a sunny day with the windows down and some good music on. I'm going to the beach with a friend on Saturday and I can't wait. I really hope it's sunny.
4. Sleep. I have been sorely lacking sleep this week. There is too much going on in my life that is keeping me up. I wish I had an off button for my brain.
5. Books. I am in the middle of The Poison Wood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. It is really fascinating. I really enjoy her writing style.
Well my dears, I hope your Monday was enjoyable and if not I hope your Tuesday is much better.