Lauren has a lovely blog over at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/
She has a fill in the blanks Friday and I am playing along this week. If you hop on over to her blog you can to. We both agree on #1
1. My favorite book growing up was : The Little House series and the Anne of Green Gables series. Actually any of Lucy Maude Montgomery's books. I loved Avonlea. In fact, I want to name my daughter that.
2. The funniest book I've ever read was: Anything by Laurie Notaro. She is hilarious.
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is: Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block. This book spoke to me on so many levels. It is a book about love, life, the awkwardness of not fitting in but mostly it is about love.
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read: Dear John. I have never cried during a book but I sobbed during this one. Ohhhh Where the Red Fern Grows made me cry also.
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet: Alice Hoffman. I love her books.
6. The next book on my "to read" list is: A problem from hell: America and the Age of Genocide by Samantha Powell. It's not a happy story but it is fascinating.
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring : Love Walked In by Melissa De Los Santos, The Bible- my style, Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block