Monday, January 25, 2010

Musings.

The wierdest thoughts pop into my head when I am supposed to be doing something. Case in point, I'm in the middle of Philosophy class when the thought pops into my head. "I wonder what other peoples driving forces are?"

Mine is the desire to help people and make the world a better place. I don't know how I'm going to do that yet. The world is pretty big and needs a lot of help. I get overwhelmed with all the possibilities and ways I could HELP THE WORLD.

What if I started small? What if I actively tried to make the lives of the people around me better? What if I just tried to be the best person I could be? I'm sure I'll make mistakes and react with anger more than once. It's the thought that counts right?


1 comment:

Spatzi said...

If only we could measurably watch our own progression as we strive for those simple & small world-changing acts. <3