Monday, January 11, 2010

In 2009 I....

*Moved out of my mom's house! A temporary situation turned into almost 2 years.

*Got a giant tax rebate for the first time in my life.

*Took a fabulous vacation to San Diego with my roomate.

*Didn't travel to see my family on the East coast for the first time since I was 6 months old.

*Saw Spring Awakening and Wicked when they came to the big city.

*Was in a wedding for two of my favorite people.

*Decided to dip my toe back in the dating pool. More on that in 2010...hopefully ;)

*Applied myself and got excellent grades which lead me too....

*Decide what I want to study and..

*Successfully transfered to a 4 year University!

*Grew closer to an old friend, thanks to a new friend :)

*Lost 30lbs!!!!!!

*Learned how to make bread from scratch. It isn't that hard.

*Went crabbing.

*Realized that I am blessed.

Bring on 2010!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

you have accomplished so much!! i hope 2010 is just as successful!!

can't wait to read about it :)

Aron said...

Sounds like a great year! O