Sunday, April 29, 2012

Letters to an unknown

Dear you,

I don't know you very well but I feel as if I do. I see something in you. I see your potential. I know you have the capability to be a great man. I'm not saying you are going to solve world hunger or end wars, but you can be good and kind and honest. You have the capacity to be the kind of man I could lean on.

At the same time, I see your weakness. I see the mistakes you make and that is ok. Life is hard and complicated and we are only human. While it pains me to see you make mistakes in your life I will choose to believe in you. I choose to believe your life will be more. I know you can have more than what you had growing up.

I hope I can help you to make the right decisions in life. At the same time I know it is not up to me to be your savior. I believe in you. I told you that once and I meant it. I hope and I pray that you listened to me and keep what I said in mind. I have more hopes and prayers but for now I will leave them unspoken. Some things are too precious to share at this moment.

You are in my thoughts and prayers,

Me

No comments: