Friday, December 10, 2010

Be at peace

I'm struggling with some internal stuff right now. Some of these are old issues I've been struggling with for awhile.

*I'm struggling with feelings of jealousy. There are two people who I feel have done me wrong. They hurt me very badly and they haven't apologized. Yet they are the ones who are getting everything they want. They have what I want. I'm struggling to see why they get everything and I do not. I'm questioning if I am on the right path. Maybe their way is the right way? But their way is everything I have been warned against. I just don't understand.

*I am struggling to let go of my anger towards my old roommate. This is something I have been working on for awhile. Sometimes when I see her I feel such intense rage I can't even speak to her.

*I am struggling with missing someone. I don't allow myself to think of that person (it's not who you think). I'm not sure I'll ever see them again.

*Basically I am struggling with trusting God. I'm getting frustrated. I don't trust that I will be taken care of. I feel like I will never get where I want to go. I feel like everyone is passing me by. I feel like I'm stuck in one spot. I'm not progressing.

No comments: