Thursday, November 18, 2010

A secret

I think a lot of people thought I would be far away doing "important things" at this time of my life. They're always surprised to hear how close I live to home. The reason I stay close is because of my grandma. She's 86, has Alzheimer's and lives in a nursing home. She loves having visitors. We don't have any family out here. It's just me, my mom, my sister, and my dad. Those are the only people who can visit with her. She has done so much for me. I can't move far away and leave her. I have a responsibility to take care of her and to help her. Nothing is more important than making sure the end of her life is the best that I can make it.

3 comments:

JMay said...

You are have a big heart, that is so sweet. Your Grandma is so luck to have you!

Melodie Peachey said...

you're amazing.

the end.

Anna said...

Thank you girls :)