Friday, June 10, 2011

Today is a good day

Quote from my nutrition professor, "Can I just say what a pleasure it has been to have you in class. I am here for you for whenever for whatever you need. I know that you are going to change the world. Have a great summer"

I loved my nutrition class. It was a great mix of information, activism, and personal nutrition. We watched Supersize me and Food Inc. in class. I love that my teacher incorporated those movies because not everyone knows the secrets of the fast food and food industry.

I really loved my nutrition professor. She is such a force and really motivates her students. She also has a wicked sense of humor which I love. What she said made me feel like I really could change the world. That exchange has been the most memorable part of my college career.

No comments: