Friday, November 20, 2009

Things I do when I'm sick

1. Whine. A lot. To everyone, because what I really want is for someone to come make me some damn chicken soup. I've yet to have any takers.
2. Only drink water with ice cubes. Non ice water makes my throat hurt.
3. Eat and eat and eat. I wish I could be one of those people who waste away while ill but it's just not possible. The meter that tells me I'm full shuts down when I'm sick.
4. Take Dayquil and feel like I'm floating.
5. Don't shower. The temperature change makes my skin hurt.
6. Watch tv, all day long.
7. Nothing productive.
8. Leave my dishes in the sink, 10 water glasses around the house, and bags full of used tissues everywhere. My roomate is so lucky.



2 comments:

"jb" said...

same here. hope u get better soon!

Anna said...

Thank you :)