Saturday, September 15, 2007

4 days off in a row makes you crazy!

I'm torn. I want to go back to work so I have something to do but the laziness of the last 3 days has also made me not want to move. I've been eating fast food, watching tv, wasting time on the computer and reading for the previous 3 days. I'm now officially a lump. I can't wait until school starts so I have something to do all the time. Between working, class and homework I will be busy enough not to have time to sit around. Then I'll wish I had time.

I could be doing 1) cleaning my room 2) going to the store 3) cleaning the kitchen 4) calling people.

Thats another thing. I haven't been in the mood to call people in a very long time. I get bored with talking on the phone after awhile and just don't do it. Its almost as if talking is too much of a hassle for me. I'm so anti social. I feel bad because alot of my friends probably think I don't care about them anymore. So not the fact. I just feel like being distant. I talk to people online on yahoo and message boards alot. I should write people e-mails....but I don't. I hope they know I still care.

Alright I'm getting off my butt and going to the store. I'll come back and write some more when I get really bored.

Signing off :)

No comments: